Next generation WASP-PoE Device
Part Number: GEM3PoE-A-06-AA
The GEM3-PoE is the next evolution from our WASP-PoE products. The GEM3-PoE has improved on board radios with additional processing power allowing for light duty edge processing of data within the GEM3-PoE itself. The upgraded radios also allow for direct connection to Apple Watch heart rate via our heartbeatz Apple Watch app. The GEM3-PoE truly is the pinnacle of commercial grade connected fitness receiver technology.
For commercial use
Optimize your facility or app, however it works for you.
Which product is right for my studio?
GEM3-PoE is a four radio bridge for sensor devices to communicate through Ethernet networks to other devices or over the Internet. GEM3-PoE provides a data gateway for monitoring, recording and analyzing ANT data remotely. This four radio bridge allows for simultaneous management of multiple sensor protocols (ANT+/ANT/BLE/Apple Watch heart rate). Standard radio configuration (ANT+/ANT+/BLE/Apple Watch heart rate). If you would like a different configuration, please make a note when you order.
- Concurrent Communication with 100+ Sensors
- Direct Connect Apple Watch heart rate with up to 15 watches per radio (configurable, requires heartbeatz Pro watch app)
- Distributed collection and control throughout a facility
- Bi-Directional sensor communication and control
- ANT/ANT+/ANT-FS/BLE compatible
- Simultaneous traffic management from various combinations of Bluetooth Smart and ANT protocols
- Point-to-point and multicast streaming
- OEM Access to packet protocol and API Library
- Mounts in a standard J-Box installation
|Ethernet Protocol||10/100 Ethernet|
|Power Source||Line powered PoE or PoE injector|
|Number of Radios||4|
|ANT+ Radio Frequency Band||2.4 GHz|
|ANT+ Radio data rate||1 Mbps|
United States, Canada, EU Countries, United Kingdom, Australia & New Zealand, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, India, Israel, Japan, Peru, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE
12 Month Limited Warranty: North Pole Engineering will, at our option, repair or replace any product found defective in manufacture within the warranty period. The warranty period determines the initial online registration. Read more...
review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers considering this product.
need some help?
If you have a question or technical issue and need some assistance, our technical support team is ready to help.submit a support ticket
Need some help?
If you have a question or technical issue and need some assistance, our technical support team is ready to help.