Part Number: GEMSRB0205-A-25-AA
The North Pole Engineering GEM2 Module is a fully integrated Bluetooth and ANT+ wireless module solution designed for easy integration into fitness equipment and other sports or fitness applications.
Apple Watch as a Heart Rate Monitor
Which module is right for my equipment?
The North Pole Engineering GEM2 Module is a fully integrated Bluetooth and ANT+ wireless module solution designed for easy integration into fitness equipment and other sports or fitness applications. It supports all BLE and ANT+ services and profiles to seamlessly interact with leaderboards, phone apps and wearables. The GEM2 carries module certifications in all major markets and is Bluetooth and ANT+ qualified. Utilizing standard specifications, it allows developers to easily integrate fitness equipment workout data into applications whether they be for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Concurrent ANT+ and BLE
- Watch Connectivity: heartbeatz
- Bluetooth Services: FTMS, CPS, CSCS, GymConnect, Generic Serial
- Bluetooth Clients: HRS, CPS, CSCS
- ANT+ Profiles (TX): FEC, SDM, PWR, BCS
- ANT+ Profiles (RX): HRM, PWR, SAC, CAD, SPD
- ANT+ Frequency Diversity (Asynchronous and Synchronous for transmitter and receiver profile)
- GemOS Compatible allowing customer application on module
- Secure firmware updates over-the-air using BLE.
- ConfigurEZ app for DFU
- Reference Designs for ‘C’ and Android host platforms.
- Host Protocol: GEMHCI
- RF CERTIFICATIONS allows for broad use across most geographies
- UART Host interface for flexible host MCU connections
|Transmit Power Level
|-20 to +4dBm
|-40° to +85°
|Receive sensitivity in ANT mode
|Receive sensitivity in Bluetooth LE mode
United States, Canada, EU Countries, United Kingdom, Australia & New Zealand, Hong Kong, Philippines, South Korea, China, Brazil, Vietnam, Estonia
12 Month Limited Warranty: North Pole Engineering will, at our option, repair or replace any product found defective in manufacture within the warranty period. The warranty period determines the initial online registration. Read more...
Need some help?
If you have a question or technical issue and need some assistance, our technical support team is ready to help.