GEM3 NFC Low Profile with Extension
GymKit Certified Fitness Machine Module
Part Number: GEM3NFC-LP-EXT-A-25-AA
The North Pole Engineering GEM3NFC-LP-EXT Module is a fully integrated Bluetooth, ANT+ and NFC wireless module solution designed for easy integration into fitness equipment and other sports or fitness applications.
Apple GymKit Certified
Which module is right for my equipment?
The North Pole Engineering GEM3NFC-LP-EXT Module is a fully integrated Bluetooth, ANT+ and NFC wireless module solution designed for easy integration into fitness equipment and other sports or fitness applications. It supports all BLE and ANT+ services and profiles to seamlessly interact with leaderboards, phone apps and wearables. In addition, it supports an NFC reader allowing for easy pairing to Apple and Samsung smart watches. The GEM3NFC-LP-EXT carries module certifications in all major markets and is Bluetooth, ANT+ and Apple GymKit qualified. Utilizing standard specifications, it allows developers to easily integrate fitness equipment workout data into applications whether they be for iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Apple GymKit
- Tap-to-pair: Apple Watch, Samsung
- Concurrent ANT+ and BLE
- Bluetooth Services: FTMS, CPS, CSCS, GymConnect, Generic Serial
- Bluetooth Clients: HRS
- ANT+ Profiles (TX): FEC, SDM, PWR, BCS
- ANT+ Profiles (RX): HRM, PWR, SAC, CAD, SPD
- ANT+ Frequency Diversity (Asynchronous and Synchronous for transmitter and receiver profile)
- ANT Broadcast Mesh for controlling state from one piece of fitness equipment to many
- GemOS Compatible allowing customer application on module
- Secure firmware updates over serial or over-the-air using BLE.
- ConfigurEZ app for DFU
- Reference Designs for ‘C’ and Android host platforms.
- Host Protocol: GEMHCI
- USB or UART Host interface for flexible host MCU connections
- RF CERTIFICATIONS allows for broad use across most geographies
|Reader and Tag with external antenna
|8-pin low-profile external
|Onboard chip 2.4GHz
|Uart or USB
|Transmit Power Level
|-20 to +8dBm
|-40° to +85°
|Receive sensitivity in ANT mode
|Receive sensitivity in Bluetooth LE mode
United States, Canada, EU Countries, United Kingdom, Australia & New Zealand, Hong Kong, Philippines, South Korea, China, Brazil, Vietnam, Estonia
12 Month Limited Warranty: North Pole Engineering will, at our option, repair or replace any product found defective in manufacture within the warranty period. The warranty period determines the initial online registration. Read more...
Need some help?
If you have a question or technical issue and need some assistance, our technical support team is ready to help.